Carrabba’s Bread Dipping Spice
Carrabba’s Bread Dipping Spice is a favorite of Italian cuisine lovers. Tastes great served with a Neo-Tuscan Boule.
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced (1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped (Italian is best) (1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine all of the ingredients, except oil and lemon. Put in a small food processor. Chop briefly until all ingredients are about the same consistency.
Now Stir in oil and lemon juice.
Combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons spice blend to 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil on a small Dish.