Chicken Wings with Tomatoes
Chicken wings are browned, and then served with a homemade tomato and onion sauce. Perfect as a main course, or appetizer.
- 8 chicken wings
- 20 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat a large pan on medium heat and add olive oil. Sprinkle salt over the chicken. Add the chicken to the pan and brown on both sides.
Remove chicken and set aside. Chop the onion and add to the pan with the paprika. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add the chicken to the onions and add beef stock, the thyme, and the tomatoes and bring to a simmer and for 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Asparagus Orzo Salad 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Sesame Wings 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Armadillo Punch 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Maple Cream Sauce for Butternut... 3.7/5 (126 Votes)
- Skinny Tuna Cakes with Chipotle... 4.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Sweet Tea 4.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche Bites 4.6/5 (52 Votes)