Cheesecake Fruit Dip
This is so easy to make and its so good with a lot of different kinds of fruit. We love it with, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, bananas, pears, and apples. When using the bananas, pears, or apples, they should be dipped in lemon juice for a few seconds to help keep them from turning brown.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- 1 bar cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- 1 tub cool whip small (I used light)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from lilluna.com
Beat cream cheese (that is room temperature) with sugar and vanilla until well mixed.
Fold in cool whip and marshmallow fluff.
Place in a bowl and chill.
You'll also love
- Nova Scotia Green Tomato Chow 3.5/5 (649 Votes)
- Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie 3.9/5 (298 Votes)
- The Perfect Baked or Grilled... 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Smoked Paprika Prosciutto-Wrapped... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dip 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
Review this recipe