Beets With Orange Vinaigrette
- 3 cans baby beets - (15 oz ea) drained
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion - (1 small onion)
- 2 large seedless oranges zested
- Segments from 2 large seedless oranges
Drain the beets and dice into 1/2-inch cubes. Place the beets in a mixing bowl and add the raspberry vinegar, orange juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and red onions.
Zest the oranges and then segment over a bowl to catch the juices. Add the orange zest, orange segments, and any juices and mix well. Taste for seasoning and serve cold or at room temperature.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Beef Bourguignon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Grilled Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Cake 'Tatin' 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Mushrooms On Mixed Greens 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Broccoli Mushroom Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoky Spinach And Gruyere-Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Salad With Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Roughy With Platterfuls 0/5 (0 Votes)