Scrambled Eggs With Avocado And Truffle Oil
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- 1 1/2 avocados peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish
Have the eggs at room temperature. Crack them into a bowl and add the milk. Whisk the eggs and milk until the eggs look foamy and light. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt the butter until it starts to foam. Reduce the heat and pour eggs in the skillet in a slow, steady stream.
Slowly stir the eggs from the outside of the pan toward the middle. Once they begin to set, stir the eggs continuously and slowly, drizzling the truffle oil into the eggs. Season with salt and pepper, and serve hot with slices of avocado and chopped fresh chives.
This recipe yields ?? servings.