Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread
Everyone will enjoy this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread recipe.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pizza dough
- 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of Franks Wing Sauce
- 1/3 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing
Adapted from facebook.com
Cut chicken into cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Heat teaspoon of olive oil in skillet and add chicken when hot. Cook chicken completely and then add 1/4 cup of wing sauce. Stir to coat chicken and let simmer for a minute or two. Take chicken off heat and let cool.
Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
On a well floured surface, spread pizza dough into a long rectangle shape.
Add ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing (depending on your preference!) and remaining 1/4 cup of wing sauce. Spread across the dough. Add chicken and then top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. You can also add a bit more of the wing sauce on top of the cheese if you want it to be a little bit spicier.
Roll the dough like a pinwheel until you reach the end. Make sure to tuck the ends of the dough in so the middle doesn't ‘ooze’ out when baking.
Spray baking sheet with light coat of non-stick cooking spray. Place garbage bread on the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Let sit for five minutes and cut into and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Easy Cheese Danish, from Ina Garten 4.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Grilled... 4.2/5 (110 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Flounder 3.9/5 (146 Votes)
- Hot Pretzel Bites 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Amish Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Stuffed Shells 4.2/5 (112 Votes)
- Cowboy Caviar 4.1/5 (122 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.4/5 (81 Votes)