Chicken Caesar Salad Lunch Wraps
- 1/2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 3 tablespoons light Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups bagged romaine lettuce salad
- 4 (10-inch) low-carb tortillas
Adapted from diabetes.org
In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the tortillas. Coat the salad evenly with the dressing
Spread 1 heaping cup of the chicken salad mixture onto the tortilla. Fold the left and right sides of the wrap in until they touch and roll from the bottom to make a wrap.
Repeat procedure for remaining 3 wraps.
MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE: You can substitute gluten-free wraps and confirm the salad dressing is gluten-free to make this recipe gluten-free.
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 wrap Calories 220 Carbohydrate 21 g Protein 25 g Fat 10.0 g Saturated Fat 1.9 g Sugar 2 g Dietary Fiber 13 g Cholesterol 50 mg Sodium 505 mg Potassium 285 mg
You'll also love
- World Class Chicken Stew 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Pasta 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Kung Pao Chicken Tacos 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Crockpot Soup 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Caesar Lasagna 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Tortellini Caesar Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (16 Votes)