Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
What do you get when you combine cheesecake and pumpkin pie? A slice of heaven!
- 2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Mix the gingersnap cookie crumbs, sugar, ginger and butter and press into the bottom and up 1 inch along the sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake the crust in a preheated 350˚F oven for 5 minutes and set aside.
Cream the cream cheese.
Mix in the eggs one at a time followed by the sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla and then the spices.
Pour the mixture into the spring form pans.
Bake in a preheated 350˚F oven until it is set, about 60-70 minutes. Let it cool completely.
Chill the cheesecake in the fridge overnight.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Coconut Hot Chocolate. 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Calley's Sweet Potato Pie 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Oreo Ice Cream Pie 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Creamy Rice Pudding 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Polenta With... 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding 4.9/5 (16 Votes)