Oreo Ice Cream Pie
Delicious! An Oreo pie crust filled with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and whipped cream topped with a sprinkling of crushed Oreos. Enjoy!
- 1 (16 ounce) package cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
Mix crushed cookies with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 12" Pie taker.
Spread ice cream over top of cookies. Pour fudge topping in even layer over ice cream. Spread whipped topping over fudge.
Garnish with chocolate curls or cookies if desired.
Put in freezer for two hours. Serve with a Tupperware server/slicer utensil to prevent damage to PieTaker.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Etouffee 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Kringle 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday Apple Salad 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Vanilla Rice Pudding 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Cupcakes &... 4.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Cheezy Vegan Spaghetti Squash 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Peach Gelato 4.3/5 (64 Votes)