Caesar Potato & Egg Salad
A twist on classic potato salad, this recipe includes Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese, with bacon. Try this with your next barbecue!
- 1 (18-ounce) bag Riser's garden herb diced potatoes, Riser's
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Place potatoes in large microwave bowl and cook on high for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
Cool and add eggs, celery, onions, salad dressing, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, bacon and parsley.
Toss to combine and serve cold, or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Bacon Chocolate Scones 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Asparagus Foil Packet for the Grill 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Bundt Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pineapple-Mint Mojito 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cream cheese mashed potatoes 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Parmesan Potato Sticks 4.5/5 (14 Votes)