Cream cheese mashed potatoes
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- 4 potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 C milk
Cook potatoes in boiling water 20-25 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and return to pan.
Add cream cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Mash the potatoes while gradually adding the milk until semi smooth.
Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
You'll also love
- Seafood: Crispy Fish Sticks 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Lemon Chicken 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomato-Basil Bisque-Southern... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Ginger- Sweet Potato Cheesecake 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe