Parmesan Potato Sticks
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
Peel the potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters; cut each quarter lengthwise into 3 strips.
Dip each strip in the melted butter, then in the Parmesan mixture, coating completely.
Place in a single layer in the baking dish.
Pour any remaining melted butter over the potatoes.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, turning them over once or twice during baking.
If you want them more crispy, cook a little longer.
You'll also love
- Bacon-Wrapped Li'l Smokies with... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- CROCK POT MACARONI & CHEESE 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Bread Muffins 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cheesy Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken: Chicken with Balsamic... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)