Hot Dog Chili
Make the perfect chili for your hot dogs with this recipe.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 5 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 cups water
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 4 tablespoon corn meal
- 1/2 water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 135mins
In a heavy pot cook ground chuck until very brown and mix all ingredients except corn meal and 1/2 cup water.
Let simmer for 2 hours.
Add in mix corn meal with 1/2 cup water.
Let simmer 1/4 hour more.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Garlic Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Irish Apple Crumble Cake 4/5 (50 Votes)
- Curry Chicken Broccoli Casserole 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken-Broccoli Shells and Cheese 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Fireside Beef Stew with Squash 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew 4/5 (70 Votes)
- Hawaiian Ham Roll Sliders 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Chili 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
Review this recipe