Parmesan Lemon Zucchini
The most amazing zucchini side dish made in 10 min or less. It's so easy and effortless, you'll want to make this every single night!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from damneddelicious.net
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Working in batches, add zucchini, thyme and lemon zest. Cook, flipping once, until golden, about 1-2 minutes on each side; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Chicken Orzo Skillet Dinner 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- French Onion Pork- Slow Cooker 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Shake 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Alfredo 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Moist Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Copycat California Pizza Kitchen... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Zucchini:Raw Vegan Zucchini Alfredo 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini With Mozzarella 4.5/5 (17 Votes)