Amish One-Pan Ground Beef and Cabbage Skillet
Looking for a hearty dinner that only uses one pan for easy clean up? Amish Ground Beef and Cabbage skillet does just that, and is a healthy supper!
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (I've even used pasta sauce)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from smilesandwich.com
In a large pan, brown ground beef until no longer pink. Add onion and continue cooking until translucent. Drain extra fat if needed (or leave it and don't use the butter). Add garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Add butter, cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and pepper to the pan and stir to combine. Cover and simmer about 20 - 30 minutes until the cabbage is soft.
You'll also love
- Famous Dave's Cornbread 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey and Cheese Panini 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Pasta with Beef Bolognese - Bobby... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fried Cabbage and Dumplings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Patty's Corned Beef & Cabbage in... 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Long Boy Burgers 3.7/5 (81 Votes)