Thai Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 12 ounces linguine
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
Drain and return to pot.
Add 2 TBSP sesame oil and toss to coat.
Heat remaining 2 TBSP sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high heat.
Add green onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger.
Saute until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
Add agave, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well.
Simmer sauce 2 minutes.
Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
Transfer to platter and serve warm.
Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
You'll also love
- Pomegranate Cheesecake with... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Spinach, Ricotta & Pesto Lasagna... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Creamy Tortellini Mac And Cheese 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumber, Carrot, and Cellophane... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Japanese Katsu Chicken With Peanut... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Breast with Cilantro & Red... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)