Apple-Cinnamon Water is a delicious way to stay hydrated. Filled with the healthy benefits of cinnamon, this power-packed spice is known to boost your metabolism and help prevent other health issues. Apples are a great source of vitamin C and it's like the old saying goes, "an apple day keeps the doctor away," well this recipe is sure to keep your body in peak health.
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from rawforbeauty.com
Drop apple slices in the bottom of the pitcher and then the cinnamon sticks, cover with ice about 1/2 way up then add water.
You'll also love
- Ultimate Shrimp & Grits 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Thai Noodles With Spicy Peanut... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Spinach, Ricotta & Pesto Lasagna... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Moist Pineapple Banana Bread 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Country Apple Fritter Bread 4/5 (87 Votes)
- Sausage Tortellini - Instant Pot 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Boiled Eggs in an Instant Pot 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Chicken w/Romesco... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)