Apple-Cinnamon Water is a delicious way to stay hydrated. Filled with the healthy benefits of cinnamon, this power-packed spice is known to boost your metabolism and help prevent other health issues. Apples are a great source of vitamin C and it's like the old saying goes, "an apple day keeps the doctor away," well this recipe is sure to keep your body in peak health.
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from rawforbeauty.com
Drop apple slices in the bottom of the pitcher and then the cinnamon sticks, cover with ice about 1/2 way up then add water.
You'll also love
- One Bowl Apple cake 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Strawberry Cucumber Smoothie 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecakes 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Soup 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chili 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Paleo Pork Ka Bobs 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chickpea & Artichoke Pâté 4.6/5 (15 Votes)