Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage Fettuccini
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) al fresco Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Classico Light Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz. fettuccini pasta
- 2 Tbl. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 Tbl. finely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup julienne sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cooking spray
- 9 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves, rinsed
Cut chicken sausages on a diagonal 1/4 inch thick.
Cook fettuccini using package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of pasta water.
Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over high heat; add olive oil, saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
Add sausage, saute for 3-4 minutes. Fold in pasta, rosemary, tomatoes and cheeses. Add Alfredo sauce and pasta water. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
Toss in baby spinach, stir incorporating all ingredients.
Remove from heat; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Chicken Sausage, Mushroom and... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Tuscan Bean, Chicken, and Italian... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Creamy Lumaconi with Italian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Rice, Spinach, Salmon, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lemon Chicken Breasts... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Orange Teriyaki Chicken 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Smoked Chicken on the Big Green Egg 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti 0/5 (0 Votes)