Rolo Cheesecake Bars
Got a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied? Try these decadent cheesecake bars filled with mini Rolos and topped with a layer of dark chocolate and caramel. The perfect dessert or sweet tooth satisfying treat!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup mini Rolos
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE:
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press them into the bottom of a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
Bake in a preheated 350F oven until lightly golden brown, about 8-10 minutes and set aside.
Cream the cream cheese, mix in the caramel sauce followed by the sugar, the egg, the vanilla extract and finally the mini Rolos and pour the mixture into the baking pan.
Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the cheesecake is set, about 30-35 minutes, set aside and let cool.
Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler, mixing until smooth and pour the chocolate over the cheesecake.
Place the caramel sauce in the corner of a small bag, cut a small hole in the corner and slowly squeeze out the caramel creating lines across the chocolate.
Use a toothpick to make lines in the caramel going in the other direction to create the wave like pattern.
You'll also love
- Southern Fried Salmon Patties 4/5 (211 Votes)
- Breakfast Mac & Cheese 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Barefoot Contessa's Lemon Bars 3.9/5 (214 Votes)
- Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake... 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Best Ever Cowboy Cookies 4/5 (154 Votes)
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Pecan Cheesecake Squares 4.4/5 (47 Votes)