Gluten-Free Slow-Cooker Beef Stew
Don't let gluten stop you from enjoying a delicious beef stew! This Gluten-free Slow-Cooker Beef Stew is the perfect simple meal for any time of the year. Make sure to purchase gluten-free Worcestershire sauce and beef broth from the grocery store, an organic grocery store, or even online. Serve this recipe over fluffy rice, with a lightly dressed side salad, and your favorite merlot.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1/4 cup soy or rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free beef broth
- 3 potatoes
- 4 carrots
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from recipes.sparkpeople.com
Place the beef in the slow cooker.
In a small bowl mix together flour, salt, pepper and pour over meat. Stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in garlic, bayleaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery, if desired.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or high for 4 to 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Okra Fried 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Carrot Raisin Salad 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Classic Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- School Soup 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Italian Easter Bread 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Baked Apple Pie Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (56 Votes)