Cranberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These wonderful white chocolate and cranberry cookies are great if you prefer cookies that are not as sweet!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Line an ungreased cookie sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed until fluffy and light in color. Mix in egg and vanilla. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
Stir in white chocolate chips & dried cranberries. Chill dough (covered) for 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
Drop balls of dough onto cookie sheet.
Bake for 5-8 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges.
You'll also love
- Shrimp in butter and Italian... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cherry Dump Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Picnic Potatoes 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Apple Cake 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Crab Cucumber Bites 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate-Nut Rugelach 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas 4.8/5 (8 Votes)