Fettuccine Culi-Fredo with Brussel Sprouts & Bacon
Give it a shot and join the cauli-fredo marriage revolution with me.
- 16 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3 heaping tablespoon non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 slices peppered bacon
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cut off ends and remove loose leaves. Cut large sprouts in half
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 box fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from realhousemoms.com
Steam cauliflower and garlic until soft. Add to a blender along with ¾ cup hot water (I used water from steaming veg) and Greek yogurt, blend until smooth.
Add to a saucepan over med low heat and stir in salt and Parmesan cheese.
Cook bacon in a skillet over med heat until crispy and then remove, drain any fat off and add back to heat, add in Brussels sprouts and water and cover for 5 min or until sprouts are tender. Remove lid and continue to cook until slightly browned and crisped. Toss pasta, bacon sprouts and sauce together and serve.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Canapés 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Asparagus and Shiitake Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Barbecued Pulled Pork 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini-Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Country Chicken Bacon Pot Pie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Brussel Sprouts-Crispy Asian... 3.7/5 (113 Votes)
- Chicken Angel Hair Pasta Bake... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)