Smoked Salmon Canapés
Just a few ingredients and a couple of simple steps result in these delicious smoked salmon canapés that add classic elegance to any gathering.
- 1 package (8-ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, snipped or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 36 slices cocktail rye bread
- 12 ounces sliced smoked salmon or lox
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and dill.
Spread on rye bread. Top with salmon and red onion.
Garnish with dill sprigs if desired.
You'll also love
- CREAMY CHOCOLATE AVOCADO SMOOTHIE 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Prosciutto and Cucumber Crostini... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Slab Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Granola Bars 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Salmon with Fennel,... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon and Fennel 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Sauce 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Pickled Red Onions 4.3/5 (8 Votes)