Parmesan Baked Tilapia with Zucchini
- 6 - 4 oz. tilapia fillet (any mild fish will work)
- 2-3 zucchini squash, sliced or cut into smaller pieces
- 1/8 cup lime or lemon juice (I used lime)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons of Butter room temperature
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Black pepper (preferably fresh ground) to taste
- Few dashes hot pepper sauce (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2.Place the fillets and zucchini in a buttered baking dish.
3.Brush the tops with juice.
4.Bake fish in preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes or until fish just starts to flake.
5.Meanwhile, combine the cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings in a bowl. Mix well with fork.
6.When the fish is ready, spread the top with the cheese mixture and turn on the broiler or high heat, and bake until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
*Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use. Watch the fish closely so that it does not overcook.
You'll also love
- Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter 4/5 (135 Votes)
- Amish Corn Pudding 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Cake With Mascarpone... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Olive Garden Salad (Copycat) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Octopus Stew (Polvo Guisado) the... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon with a Balsamic... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Salmon Pasta with... 4/5 (3 Votes)