Broiled Salmon with a Balsamic Butter Sauce over Egg Noodles and a Autumn Salad
- 3 T. organic butter
- 4 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. white wine
- 2 T capers
- 1 T. minced onions
- 12 oz fresh salmon
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 c. cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 T. pomegranate juice
- 1 T. maple syrup
- 2 c. romaine lettuce
- 1 pear
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Melt butter in microwave in a bowl. Add balsamic vinegar, sugar, white wine capers and minced onions to melted butter.
2. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add egg noodles. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place pecans on a cookie sheet. Cover with maple syrup. Place in the oven and cook for 5 minutes. Remove form oven and take pecans off the cookie sheet right away or the pecans with harden to sheet.
4. Heat skillet. Add olive oil to skillet. Season salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pan sear salmon until pink and flakey about 10 minutes.
5. Remove salmon. Add sauce to the heated pan and saute for 2 minutes.
6. Chop romaine lettuce and pear.
7. Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt, pomegranate juice and maple syrup.
8. Place lettuce, pecan, pear on plate. Top with dressing.
9. Serve salad with salmon with egg noodles. Spoon sauce on salmon, egg noodles.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (469 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Noodles 4.5/5 (234 Votes)