Broiled Salmon with a Balsamic Butter Sauce over Egg Noodles and a Autumn Salad
- 3 T. organic butter
- 4 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. white wine
- 2 T capers
- 1 T. minced onions
- 12 oz fresh salmon
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 c. cooked egg noodles
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 T. pomegranate juice
- 1 T. maple syrup
- 2 c. romaine lettuce
- 1 pear
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Melt butter in microwave in a bowl. Add balsamic vinegar, sugar, white wine capers and minced onions to melted butter.
2. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add egg noodles. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place pecans on a cookie sheet. Cover with maple syrup. Place in the oven and cook for 5 minutes. Remove form oven and take pecans off the cookie sheet right away or the pecans with harden to sheet.
4. Heat skillet. Add olive oil to skillet. Season salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pan sear salmon until pink and flakey about 10 minutes.
5. Remove salmon. Add sauce to the heated pan and saute for 2 minutes.
6. Chop romaine lettuce and pear.
7. Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt, pomegranate juice and maple syrup.
8. Place lettuce, pecan, pear on plate. Top with dressing.
9. Serve salad with salmon with egg noodles. Spoon sauce on salmon, egg noodles.
You'll also love
- Turkey Cutlets with Paprika Cream... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Joy of Cooking Apple Walnut Muffins 3.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Salmon Pasta with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Clam Chowder - Outback Steakhouse 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Grilled Cod with Lemon, Mint and... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Semolina's Double Cheeseburger... 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon al Limon 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Noodles with Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe