Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups for Two Recipe
These delicious chicken rolls are amazing and easy to make. The crispy crust, blue cheese and hot sauce make for both a great texture and flavor experience everyone loves!
- 2 (6 ounces each) chicken breast halves, boneless skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11-inch x 7-inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Cherry Chicken Salad 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegan "Chicken" Parmesan 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken & Rice Bake without Canned... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Popcorn Chicken with... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Best Chicken Parmigiana 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Chili 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Peanut Noodles Recipe 4.5/5 (24 Votes)