Cranberry Cherry Chicken Salad
- 1 box Southwestern or Original seasoned chicken breast strips (9 oz)
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cherry cranberry pecan mix
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon organic mayo
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pita or regular bread or wraps
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Chop the chicken strips into cubes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Prepare sandwich on bread of choice (as a wrap, pita or regular sandwich) with lettuce.
You'll also love
- CHERRY CRISP IN A JAR 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken-Fried Hamburgers 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Danish Filling for... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Puffs 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheddar's New Orleans Pasta with... 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- Grandma's German Potato Salad 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- America's Test Kitchen Chicken... 4.2/5 (42 Votes)
- Flaky Cherry Turnovers 4.5/5 (19 Votes)