Chicken Marsala for Two
A super easy and delicious chicken marsala recipe for two, when its just you and your spouse - date night in!
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 (4 ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oli
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Lemon juice, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mybizzykitchen.com
Add the flour, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to a shallow plate and mix well. Dip the chicken in the flour on both sides.
Heat butter and oil over medium heat. Cook both sides of the chicken, just until browned, then remove to a plate. Add the garlic and mushrooms, and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in the wine and deglaze the pan for a couple minutes, then return the chicken to the pan.
Cover with a skillet and cook for about 6-8 minutes, flipping half way through, depending on how thick your chicken is. Remove from heat and stir in cream. Serve over pasta of your choice.
You'll also love
- Marinated Japanese Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Chicken Lasagna 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Chinese Style Broccoli with... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken Cutlets with Creamy Dijon... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Bake 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Prawn and Mushroom Mayo salad 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken A L’Orange 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (35 Votes)