Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake
Broccoli, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, and Alfredo sauce combine to make Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- 3 cups gnocchi or 1 (17.6-ounce) package
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (15-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 42mins
Adapted from insidebrucrewlife.com
Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain.
Heat oven to 400°F.
Stir together the gnocchi, broccoli, chicken, bacon, and Alfredo sauce. Spoon into a casserole dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Turn oven to broil for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown. Make sure you keep an eye on it because it will brown quickly.
You'll also love
- Chicken Parmesan Meatball Casserole 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- One Dish Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Crispy Chicken 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken and Stuffing in Crockpot 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Louisiana Chicken Pasta 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Coconut-Almond Cream Cake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo 4.6/5 (9 Votes)