Chicken Alfredo Casserole
This is quick, easy and tasty!! Made it for our dinner last nite with some steamed broccoli and carrots and garlic toast
- 2 dry cups pasta (shells or elbow macaroni are really good for this recipe)
- 1 15-16 oz jar of a GOOD Alfredo sauce
- 1-2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chunked
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 5 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (one 8 oz bag)
- 1-1/2 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350*.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
In medium bowl, combine pasta, Alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, chicken broth, garlic, salt and pepper, shredded Parmesan cheese and mix well.
Grease 9x13 baking dish.
Pour chicken mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Gordon Ramsay's Steak Diane 3.9/5 (186 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Autumn Harvest Veggie... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Bourbon Street Chicken 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir... 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Tenders 4.2/5 (103 Votes)
- Cream Puff Cake 4.6/5 (68 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (91 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (66 Votes)