Chicken Alfredo Casserole
This is quick, easy and tasty!! Made it for our dinner last nite with some steamed broccoli and carrots and garlic toast
- 2 dry cups pasta (shells or elbow macaroni are really good for this recipe)
- 1 15-16 oz jar of a GOOD Alfredo sauce
- 1-2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chunked
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 5 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (one 8 oz bag)
- 1-1/2 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350*.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
In medium bowl, combine pasta, Alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, chicken broth, garlic, salt and pepper, shredded Parmesan cheese and mix well.
Grease 9x13 baking dish.
Pour chicken mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Macaroni Coleslaw 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Buttermilk Rum Pound Cake 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Simply Great Chicken 4.3/5 (72 Votes)
- Chili Chicken Lasagna 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Make-Ahead White Chicken Lasagna 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creamy White Chicken Alfredo... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)