One Dish Pork Tenderloin
Juicy pork tenderloins and oven roasted veggies is a classic dish that the whole family will love. Add additional vegetables like carrots or asparagus if you're a veggie lover!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 medium red skinned potatoes, scrubbed, diced into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 4 ounces button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
Adapted from othersideoffifty.com
Combine all marinade ingredients in a sealable gallon baggie. Add tenderloins. Press air out of baggie and seal. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Place cubed potatoes in microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes. Set aside.
Remove pork tenderloins from marinade and discard marinade. Season tenderloins with salt and pepper. In a large (12 inch) oven-proof skillet, heat 1/4 cup canola oil. When oil is hot, add the tenderloins and sear on all sides, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Place skillet in oven and finish cooking tenderloins, about 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140˚F. Remove pan from oven (be careful, the handle will be screaming hot) Remove tenderloins to cutting board and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Increase oven heat to 450˚F.
Place potatoes, green beans and mushrooms in same skillet. Toss to coat in the oil remaining in the skillet and season well with salt and pepper. Return the skillet to the oven and let vegetables roast for and additional 15 to 20 minutes. Remove skillet from oven and transfer veggies to a serving platter.
Add the flour to the skillet and cook the flour over medium heat for a few minutes. Add chicken broth and whisk until smooth, scraping up any brown bits on the bottom of the skillet.
Slice tenderloins into 1 1/2 inch slices and add to serving platter. Pour pan gravy over meat and serve.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Loin with... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Candy Bar Apple Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Oyster Crackers 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pork: Cranberry Pork Tenderloin 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Herbed... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)