Gluten Free Oatmeal Cherry Cookies
These oatmeal cherry cookies have some chocolate chips and are gluten free! Using sugar substitute and if you also use sugar-free chocolate chips, you can make these gluten and sugar free!
- 1/4 cup dark agave nectar
- 1/2 cup Swerve sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free whole oats
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a bowl cream 1/4 cup dark agave nectar, 1/2 cup Swerve sugar substitute, 1/2 cup coconut oil. After a few minutes add 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
In another bowl, sift 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
Combine creamed mixture with dry, with a wooden spoon add 1 1/2 cups gluten free whole oats, 2 tablespoons flaxseed, 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup dried cherries.
These bake a little faster than usual cookies I baked them on convection at 325. The base browns quick so it's ok to take them out a little early even if they look a tad underdone. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato - Make Ahead Mashed 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY & RHUBARB TART 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Maple Brunch Cake with Apples and... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork and Pink Bean Soup with Corn... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cherry-Glazed Chicken with Toasted... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Low Carb Cheese Danish Dreams 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Makeover Noodle Kugel Recipe 4.3/5 (6 Votes)