Broccoli with lemon and pine nuts
The lemon vinaigrette with broccoli is delicious. Pine nuts adds a little flair.
- 1 large head broccoli (1 to 1 1/2 lbs) sliced lengthwise into long pieces
- 3 T olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 T pine nuts
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T olive oil
- Grated lemon zest
Preheat oven to 350. Spread the broccoli in a shallow roasting pan, toss it with 3 T olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Roast for about 40 minutes, tossing halfway through until the broccoli is tender and brown.
In a small dry skillet, toast the pine nuts over medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until they darken a shade or two and are fragrant. Shake the pan to prevent them from burning. Remove from heat and let cool.
Whisk together the shallot, lemon juice, and 1/2 teas of salt, stirring until the salt dissolves in the lemon juice. Whisk in the 2 T olive oil.
Transfer the broccoli to a serving platter and drizzle the lemon vinaigrette over it. Scatter the pine nuts over the broccoli.
You'll also love
- Sweet Ginger Snow Pea Pods 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Seafood Meatball Bánh mì 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chipotle Bacon Avocado Burger 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Steak with Charred Corn Salsa 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mint Grapefruit Gummies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sisler Family Spinach Hamburgers 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Bow Ties with Broccoli Pesto 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli & White Cheddar Mac &... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)