Radish Mango Salad
The crisp bite of radish is balanced with the sweetness of mango. This salad would be a great side dish or add a protein for a simple, satisfying meal.
- 1/2 organic lime, zested and juice
- 2 TB raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 TB organic extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 organic mango, peeled and sliced
- 8 organic radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 organic English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces organic spinach
- 8-10 organic mint leaves, chiffonade
- Optional: Protein of choice - I like Wild Planet's wild-caught Albacore tuna, though chicken would also be a good addition.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a small bowl, whisk together lime zest, juice, and vinegar. Drizzle in the oil while whisking. Season with salt and set aside.
In a large salad bowl, toss together mango, radishes, cucumber, spinach, and mint. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently or serve the dressing on the side for guest's to dress their salad to their preference.
Top with optional protein of your choice just before serving.
You'll also love
- French Chicken Salad with Green... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Apricot Jello Salad 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Artichoke with Lemon,... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Mango Lime Confetti Slaw 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pineapple-Mango Popsicles 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels’ Sprouts with... 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Black Rice, Spinach, Salmon, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)