Beef Skewers with Horseradish Sauce
- For the beef:
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 1 -inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped, plus sprigs for skewers
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. port
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated or drained bottled horseradish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. red wine or balsamic vinegar
- For the horseradish dip:
- 1 cup creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated or drained bottled horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives, plus more for garnish
Prepare the beef: Place in a heavy, zippered food storage bag. Add oil, chopped rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, port, horseradish, and vinegar. Seal bag & shake well to combine. Push out all air, seal and marinate in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes and up to 4 hours.
If you would rather use bamboo skewers instead of the rosemary, soak ten 6" skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
Remove beef from from refrigerator 20 minutes before cooking.
Prepare the dip: In a medium bowl, whisk together creme fraiche, horseradish, mustard, salt & 2 Tbsp. chives until combined. Right before serving, garnish with additional chopped chives.
Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Thread three pieces of beef onto each skewer & space them 1 inch apart. Grill skewers 2 minutes per side, or until medium rare. Arrange on serving plate & garnish with additional rosemary sprigs. Serve warm with horseradish dip.
You'll also love
- Carrabba's Mussels "Cozze in... 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Pappardelle Pasta with Corn 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Grilled Sausage... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti Carbonara 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Burgundy *(GOOD)* 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Southwestern Beef Tenderloin with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels’ Sprouts with... 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
Review this recipe