Mango Lime Confetti Slaw
You should be eating a veggie rainbow everyday and this is an easy and tasty way to do that! Carrots, cabbage, radishes in a dressing that is tangy from the fresh lime juice and zest and sweet from pureed mango. Add some grilled tofu and you have a perfect summer meal!
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups finely chopped green cabbage
- 2 cups finely chopped purple cabbage
- 2 (8 ounce) bags Dandy Radish MiniSticks
- Flesh from 2 mangos
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning
- pinch hot pepper powder, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from healthyslowcooking.com
Add the carrots, zucchini, cabbage and radishes to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
Add the dressing ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth. Pour dressing over the veggies in and mix well.
This keeps well for up to 4 days.
You'll also love
- SHAVED ASPARAGUS PIZZA 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana-Goji Ice Cream 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Orange-Ginger Baked Whole Tilapia 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Fish Tacos Recipe with Broccoli... 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Pineapple-Mango Popsicles 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Peach-Mango Sunrise Poke Cake 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
Review this recipe