Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker - Low Carb
263 calories, 9 g fat, 39 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar (16 oz.) prepared salsa
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon chicken bouillon concentrate
- 3 oz. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 6 Tablespoons light sour cream
Place the chicken in your slow cooker.
In bowl, stir together the salsa, chili powder, bouillon, making sure the bouillon's dissolved. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover the slow cooker, set on low, and let it cook for 7 to 8 hours.
When times up shred the chicken with a fork. Serve topped with the cheese and sour cream.
You'll also love
- Chicken & Yellow Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Turkey and Cheese Panini 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Wings 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 4-Ingredient Chicken Crescent Rolls 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Poblano Chowder 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Fried Steak 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Diablo Chili - LLBean 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 5 Chicken Crockpot Recipes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)