Slow Cooker Chicken Quesadillas
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (14oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4oz) can green chilies
- 1 (8oz) pkg light cream cheese
- mexican cheese blend
- olive oil
- non-stick cooking spray
Spray cooker with non-stick cooking spray
Place chicken breasts at the bottom of the cooker. Cover with tomatoes, chilies and cream cheese. Just dump it all in there and place lid on top.
Cook in low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. I couldn't wait any longer than 7 hours.
After 6-7 hours, remove chicken and shred.
Once completely shredded, place chicken back in cooker. Cook on low for an additional 30 minutes.
Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. On medium heat, place tortillas in pan. Fill one half with chicken mix & cheese.
Fold filled tortilla in half.
Cook each side aprox 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Be careful of burning.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Ham, Brie, Marmalade & Arugula... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cilantro-Lime Jalapeno Chicken... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Crowd-Friendly Chicken Cordon Bleu... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Mexican Chicken Casserole 3.6/5 (282 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Sunday Chicken Recipe 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)