4-Ingredient Chicken Crescent Rolls
- 2 cans of low fat refrigerator crescents
- 1 can of healthy low sodium cream of chicken soup(26oz)
- 1 cup fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
I boil my chicken breast then shred, roll out each individual crescent, place about a Tbsp of shredded chicken in center and roll it up.
Bake on 350 for about 5 minutes until just starting to turn golden. Pour Cream of chicken over the top bake an additional 10 min top with cheddar cheese and bake for 10 more minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken Crescent Roll Casserole 4.3/5 (126 Votes)
- Walla Walla Onion Pie 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Potato Chip Chicken 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Almost Homemade Lemon Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie in a Convection... 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken in White Sauce with Peas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Curried Chicken Morsels 0/5 (0 Votes)