This colorful fruit salsa pairs beautifully with pork or fish.
For more pictures and a recipe for grilled pork tenderloin with a Mexibbean twist, click on the recipe source to my food blog "A Feast for the Eyes.)
- 4 pineapple slice rings (preferably fresh pineapple)
- 1 mango, seeded and peeled
- 1 jalapeno, minced with membrane and seeds removed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely mined
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely minced
- juice of one lime
- salt & pepper, to taste
Adapted from afeastfortheeyes.net
Finely chop all the fruit; add jalapeno, fresh cilantro, onion and lime juice.
The cilantro tastes best if allowed to macerate, refrigerated, for a few hours or overnight.
You'll also love
- Bob Warden's Perfected Pot Roast 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Twinkies 4.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Chunky Monkey Banana Brownies 4/5 (82 Votes)
- Fleming's Steakhouse Chipotle... 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Cole Slaw with Balsamic Vinaigrette 3.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Peach Clafouti 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Sparkling Mango Strawberry Sangria 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Morning Apple Cake 4.4/5 (22 Votes)