Recipe source: Paula Deen's Best Dishes 2014
May also be served with blueberry sauce.
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Confectioners' sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread softened butter in bottom and on sides of a 10-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon granulated sugar. Arrange peaches in cocnentric circles in bottom of prepared pan.
3. To the container of a blender, add eggs, next 6 ingredients, and remaining granulated sugar; process until well blended. Pour batter over peaches.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 30 minutes; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving warm or at room temperature.