Chunky Monkey Banana Brownies
Brownies are good, but brownies with bananas are better. Monkey around with this delicious chocolate brownie recipe and taste the difference.
- 2 cups Gold medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup banana, mashed with a fork (about one medium-large banana)
- 10 ounces Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate baking melts (or 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup Nestle's chocolate chips for the top
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
Mix butter, eggs, sugars, salt and vanilla with an electric mixer until well mixed.
Add flour, mashed banana and baking melts (or chocolate chips).
Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
Spray a 9x13” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread brownie mixture into prepared pan.
Smooth the top with a knife or rubber spatula.
Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes just until lightly golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely before cutting into bars.
You'll also love
- Irish Cream Cake Pops 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Fleming's Steakhouse Chipotle... 4.1/5 (88 Votes)
- Cole Slaw with Balsamic Vinaigrette 3.8/5 (73 Votes)
- Crab Meat Pie 4/5 (82 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cornbread with Cinnamon... 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Peach Clafouti 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Banana Bars 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs 4.4/5 (22 Votes)