This salsa is bursting with the flavors of summer: mangoes, ripe tomatoes, sweet watermelon, jalapeños, and of course cilantro and lime.
- 3 medium yellow and/or red tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, chopped
- 1 medium mango, halved, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, snipped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, halved, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, watermelon, mango, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and honey. Stir gently to combine.
Season to taste with kosher salt.
Cover and chill until ready to serve or up to 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Watermelon Ancho Chile Salsa 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Brie Pizza 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp Ceviche 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Turbo Cooker Chicken Enchiladas 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Jalapeño, Crab, & Corn Dip 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Applebee's Tequila-Lime Chicken in... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)