Lemony Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 lb angel-hair pasta
- 2 2 2 T olive oil
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 lb large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 6 6 T unsalted butter
- 3 3 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup lemon juice (2 lemons), plus wedges for serving
- 2 2 2 T fresh chopped parsley
- bunch bunch of asparagus with rough ends snapped off, then cut remaining stalks in half
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from google.com
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to directions and add asparagus, drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add shrimp and cook until opaque throughout, about 3 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to a plate.
Reduce heat to medium. Add butter and garlic to skillet and saute until garlic is soft and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice and cook 1 minute; season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Add pasta and shrimp and toss to combine. Serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Butter-Basted Halibut Steaks with... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cilantro Adobo Baked Tilapia 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry Bread with Cointreau... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Raisin Cake Recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Crawfish Chowder 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Nova Scotia Lobster Chowder 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD WITH... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- doTERRA Luscious Lemon Bars 3.8/5 (5 Votes)