Ham and Pineapple Cheeseball
A savory and sweet appetizer, these ham and pineapple cheeseball are a great segue into a nice meal, enjoy!
- 1 1/2 packages (12-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- Powdered sugar, to taste, approximately 2 to 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons green onion, optional
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped ham, optional
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine all ingredients together.
Mash into a ball and chill.
Roll in crushed pecans.
Refrigerate until served.
Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- StoveTop Stuffing Meatloaf 4.1/5 (64 Votes)
- Amish Sour Cream Cornbread 4.3/5 (56 Votes)
- frozen strawberry crumble 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Orange Blueberry Muffins 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Wings with... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Apple Crumble Pie 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Crab Arancini (Deviled Crab Balls) 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Warm Bean Dip 4.6/5 (19 Votes)