Ham and Pineapple Cheeseball
A savory and sweet appetizer, these ham and pineapple cheeseball are a great segue into a nice meal, enjoy!
- 1 1/2 packages (12-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- Powdered sugar, to taste, approximately 2 to 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons green onion, optional
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped ham, optional
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine all ingredients together.
Mash into a ball and chill.
Roll in crushed pecans.
Refrigerate until served.
Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Beef Jerky 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Roasted Potatoes 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Frank's® Red Hot® Buffalo... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- French Coconut Pie 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Lemon Supreme Pie 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Apple Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)