Warm Bean Dip
The dip emerges from the oven bubbly and ready to devour –so addictive you might need to make two!
- 1 package (8-ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16-ounces each) Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 jar (17.6-ounce) GOYA® Pico de Gallo, drained
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from goya.com
Heat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese and sour cream until completely smooth. Stir in refried beans, drained pico de gallo, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and cumin until well combined.
Spread bean mixture evenly 9”x13” baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake, uncovered until cheese is melted and bubbly, and bean mixture is heated through about 35 minutes. Let sit 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Broccoli-Corn Casserole 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp with Crabmeat... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Ring 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Chile con Queso 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Italian 7-Layer Dip 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- White Bean & Roasted Garlic Dip 4.5/5 (25 Votes)