StoveTop Stuffing Meatloaf
Your new go-to meatloaf recipe. Add a side of crisp green beans, a tossed salad and some fresh rolls right out of the oven for a meal the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 package of Stove Top stuffing
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 packages brown gravy mix (one for inside the meatloaf and one for on top)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
In a medium sized bowl add stuffing mix and 1 cup of hot water.
Let the stuffing sit for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in another medium sized bowl mix 1 package of brown gravy mix with 1 cup cold water.
Add in ground beef and egg, mix well (this is easiest to do with your hands, gross, I know)
After the stuffing has sat for 5 minutes, incorporate the stuffing mix into the ground beef mixture.
Grease a bundt pan with non stick spray and then press the ground beef mixture into the pan.
Bake at 350°F for 45 to 55 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Once baked, let rest for 5 minutes or so and then invert onto a plate.
Serve with mashed potatoes and brown gravy in the center of the meatloaf.
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Moist Pineapple Banana Bread 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Pistachio Shortbread Cookies 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Ground Beef & Cheddar Casserole 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 4.1/5 (75 Votes)