Chicken Tortellini Soup with Zucchini and Tomatoes
- 1 recipe Fast Chicken Soup Base1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated small cheese tortellini
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 19mins
1.Prepare Fast Chicken Soup Base. Bring to a simmer.
2.Add these, then simmer until tender, 10-20 minutes: 1 9-ounce package refrigerated small cheese tortellini; 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes; 2 medium zucchini, diced; 1 tsp. dried basil.
3.Before removing from heat, stir in: 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley.
4.Final touch: Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Note: when using a slow cooker, add tortrllini 90 min begore serving.
You'll also love
- BACON, EGG AND TOAST CUPS 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slowcooked Brisket in Onion Gravy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Rosée sauce for pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Triffle 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Skillet Pasta & Beef Dinner 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Dinner-Week 2-Delicata Squash... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad*** 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Roasted Garlic... 4/5 (1 Votes)