Pasta with Grilled Chicken, Escarole and Beans
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 C prepared pesto
- 1 head escarole
- 1 16oz can cannellini beans
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 C chicken broth
- 1/2 C grated Asiago cheese
Wash escarole, chop coarsley.
Drain beans and rinse with cold water.
Add 1 Tbs olive oil to saucepan on high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 min. Add escarole and saute until wilted. Add beans and chicken stock, simmer 10 minutes until stock absorbed.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil. Grill chicken until cooked through. Slice in strips, toss into escarole mix.
Cook and drain pasta, toss with escarole mix,pesto and chicken. Add cheese.
You'll also love
- Fish: Cedar Plank Salmon with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Panera Cheddar Broccoli Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- KEY LIME VINEGARETTE 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato Topped Beef Bowl 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Rigatoni with Spinach,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Farfalle with Shrimp, Spinach and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ravioli Brown Butter Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Minestrone with Endive and... 4/5 (1 Votes)