Pasta with Grilled Chicken, Escarole and Beans
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 C prepared pesto
- 1 head escarole
- 1 16oz can cannellini beans
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 C chicken broth
- 1/2 C grated Asiago cheese
Wash escarole, chop coarsley.
Drain beans and rinse with cold water.
Add 1 Tbs olive oil to saucepan on high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 min. Add escarole and saute until wilted. Add beans and chicken stock, simmer 10 minutes until stock absorbed.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil. Grill chicken until cooked through. Slice in strips, toss into escarole mix.
Cook and drain pasta, toss with escarole mix,pesto and chicken. Add cheese.
You'll also love
- Escarole and Bean Soup 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Bisquick Sausage Cheese Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Pasta Sicilian... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Choke Cherry Jam 4/5 (1 Votes)
- CHEESE FILLED RAVIOLI - CAPRI STYLE 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Appetizer Grape Jelly and Chili... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Christmas Corn Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Maple Pecan Cheesecake -... 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe