Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas
Bagel halves are a quick, kid-friendly stand-in for traditional pizza crust.
- 2 (4 1/2-inch, 2 1/4-ounce) plain bagels, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Spread 2 tablespoons marinara on cut side of each bagel half. Top each half with 1/4 cup chicken, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil bagel halves an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Tropical Chicken Burgers 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Parmesan Cornflake Chicken 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Unfried Chicken Cutlets 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Chicken Bombs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Mango Chicken Salad with Smoky Mayo 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Vesuvio 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cointreau-Glazed Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (41 Votes)