Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas
Bagel halves are a quick, kid-friendly stand-in for traditional pizza crust.
- 2 (4 1/2-inch, 2 1/4-ounce) plain bagels, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Spread 2 tablespoons marinara on cut side of each bagel half. Top each half with 1/4 cup chicken, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil bagel halves an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
You'll also love
- Poor Man's Stew 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Zucchini Blueberry Bread 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Banana Bread 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Christmas-Morning French Toast... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Make Your Own English Muffins 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Hawaiian Buns: Sweet Little Bites... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Puff Pastry Meatball Marinara Bites 4.6/5 (17 Votes)