Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas
Bagel halves are a quick, kid-friendly stand-in for traditional pizza crust.
- 2 (4 1/2-inch, 2 1/4-ounce) plain bagels, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Spread 2 tablespoons marinara on cut side of each bagel half. Top each half with 1/4 cup chicken, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil bagel halves an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
You'll also love
- Maple-Banana Tart (Tarte Tatin) 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pull Apart Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Ginger Pumpkin Bread with Maple... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Basic White Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Stew 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Beef Stew 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Ground Lamb & Hummus Pita Pizzas 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fig-Prosciutto Pizza with Arugula 4.7/5 (9 Votes)